What does it take to be a international traveler without spending that much money or no money at all?

I want to get money so I can travel around the U.S. and around the world but I don't know how being a supervisor at a casino up north Minnesota.

Favorite Answer

you can look into becoming a tour guide or work on a cruise ship. or you can save up and take a few weeks a year like most Americans

Join the us Military, Learn a language fluently and work translating in another country, become a worldwide auditor for a major company, Harris is an international company, transfer with an international company, Become a flight attendant, there are possibilities out there you just have to look for them. you could also try living in another country for a while

Try finding a job in the travel and tourism industry. Look into becoming an airline stewardess. Also certain healthcare jobs like nursing and respiratory therapy offer travel opportunities.

A friend of mine spent five years in Europe. He used to work as a cook in every country he lived, and he made enough money to get by and take some time off for a vacation before he moved on to another country.

He had no mortgage or car to pay off, he was debt-free.