Is this love at first sight?

I was at a bus station one day when i had finished college and i was waiting for my bus but i didn't turn up so i went into the office to ask for my bus time but infront of me was this proper sexy girl. I stood behind her admiring her look like a guy would do and I wispered "oh for goodness sake" and she turned round to me and said "they take forever don't they?" i was like "yeah they do my head in" so she asked me what i was there for and i told her i was there to get my bus time and then we got into a big chat and then when she had finished she waited for my by the door of the office until i had finished and she asked me whether i wanted to go with her for a drink and somethin to eat and i sed yeah sure. I den got her numba and she told me she wud call me over the weekend and she did and she asked whether i wantd to go to movies or somethin and i said yeah sure why not? so we went and we had a ball! I've known her for about a week and i feel like i love her is this love at fist site?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds something like that...

But answer this, whi is paying the bill each time? Do yu share it or is it yu always?

Coz from wat yu write here, I gather she is always making the plans. Does not happen this way in most cases! I am not sure though...

But if both are having a nice time and like each other, my best wishes to yu....

:-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know if it's love at 1st sight but, it is something alright!

I'm in a similar situation and can't figure it out...

Time will tell!

All the best and have fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

could be. it happened to me online been with her 4 yrs, 3rd anniversary in less than a month. Cupid has upgraded to shotgun

• 1 decade ago

Ithink that the chemistery btwn you is strong n i think you clicked, but i dnt know about love.

I guess it has to be reciprocated for you to know

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes it is, it happened with me too so pls. hang over but dont flirt as i did and then i repented

• i guess so. seems like a nice encounter. still cantacted with her..? good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Sounds it to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that **** dont exist fool, it's called lust and/or infatuation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.