Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why do foxes steal one shoe?

I just don't understand why I am the victim of a fox who steals one shoe

• wwhrd
    Favorite Answer

They take one so you'll throw out the other one and *voila* now they have a pair. Clever fox.

• Cedar

Hehe. Well, I reckon the other wouldn't fit in his mouth!

We haven't got foxes in my neighborbood, but plenty of coyotes. When we were kids, if we left anything furry/soft/leather outside overnight, then it was our loss :P I don't think they ever took a shoe... but once I forgot a fuzzy cat puppet on the lawn, and in the morning it was shreds.

Did you actually see him steal your shoe? That's pretty cool. I mean, except that now he's got your shoe and all... LOL, sorry.

Do they actually scouse borrow them, or only borrow them? in the event that they scouse borrow them, that's via fact they have not been up properly and are from the trashy assets, in the event that they simply borrow them that's via fact they like them for a night out, and as your buddy only stated, the branch shops DO discriminate against foxes!!! Rights for foxes, Votes for foxes, footwear for foxes, Soxies for foxes!!!! who's with me in this one?

Because they`re trying to Hush the puppies!

They don't need two shoes cause they don't walk in them.

Maybe they can't fit both in their mouths!

Maybe he only has one foot?

he's leaving the other for his friend the badger.

idk, maybe they only needed one