Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you rather live in a 800 sq ft condo in the city or a manufactured home w/5 acres in the country?

Favorite Answer

I would stick to the condo a manufactured home loses value faster than a car does

• rezai

because i advance into transferred from Dallas to l. a. decrease than 2 years in the past i'd could say l. a.. i advance into born and lived in Dallas for over 30 years and that i thank on a daily basis that i do no longer stay there anymore! I grew up in a 4 mattress room 3 tub domicile with a pool in a gated community and that i does no longer commerce that for my small house now this is 2 blocks to the sea coast. Dallas has no ecosystem and this is too warm and humid. Plus, they like to call themselves 'the buckle on the Bible belt' and that i do in contrast to that form of mentality. there is purely plenty to verify and do in la and California that there is not any assessment. human beings think of that Dallas is a secure city, never. It has an greater crime and homicide fee than l. a.. I had a chum that advance right into a cop in between the numerous undesirable neighborhoods in Dallas and she or he would could respond to 3 murders some nights. The media did no longer rfile on murders that occurred to undesirable minorities.

• seadog

Manufactured home in the country, you could do a lot with 5 acres, and your neighbors won't be too close.

I've learned my lesson with condo boards and associations.

A manufactured home w/5 acres in the country... is my idea of freedom. I hate urban traffic anyways. :)

I prefer city life for the opportunities it offers for keeping u pleasantly occupied. At the same time I like big residential area with fruit and flower garden, garden swing etc.. However without anything to do in countryside I shall be bored so manage to put up in small house in city and work for having a big house.

Manufactured home in the country. Some of those houses are very nice!!!!

a manufactured home w/5 acres in the country..^_^..

Country--800 sq ft is pretty small

• Keith

800 square foot condo in the city

I don't want to spend 8 hours every Saturday mowing the lawn.

Manuf. Home in the country....I've done both,and the country is where I am happiest...now if the tornadoes would just go away!=)