OK... I don't like people who earn BA by voting himself with lots of accounts...?

What do you think??

This guy often apears here.

His answers are usually fairly good and I like them.

I also know his answers are often chosen as BA by askers...

But also he seems to vote himself with tons of accounts...

Well, actually I'm pretty sure he does since his BAs chosen by voters are not always great answers.

And I do not want cheaters to be around here...

Do other people do that things too?

***************************

One time, after his answer was chosen as BA by voters, one guy worte the comment as below...

"Obviously this isn't the best answer so keep on reading down. Sorry bro but you know it and I know it now the world knows it."

He got 38 BAs out of his first 64 answers. But 32 of them were chosen by voters.

If someone got 5 votes, he added even more votes for himself.

But he talked about the Y!A rules in one of his answers...

He is a hypocrites, I guess.

******************

http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=answers&...

I posted to Answer Suggestion Board, but I don't think nothing would be changed....

• Favorite Answer

I totally agree.

I knew of one pommy lady that had not two but three accounts - voted for herself all the time, Had T/C badges on all. I reported her, gave yahoo the proof of all the profiles, they deleted one of her accounts that had 35,000 points, then she had the gall to complain to yahoo about her account being deleted... not only that, of course she used her other account to complain with, on an open public forum. - I know cause I read it !!!

Within 2 days Yahoo gave her account back to her, no points lost.

So why do we bother reporting ... when this happens.....

I have all her profiles bookmarked and keeping an 'eye' on things .......

Source(s): Edit - multiple Yahoo! accounts are against the RULES ! source - http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/answers/overview/...

Who the hell cares? These people obviously have nothing better to do with their lives. Also, it's the idiots who ask questions and choose not to give out a best answer that gives these guys a chance to vote for themselves.

Multiple accounts are against the rules, but I've thought about setting up a couple spare accounts to avoid violations on my real account - I like to troll a bit, and give smart [donkey] answers.

It's irritating, but really it's just points on Yahoo Answers, it's not such a big deal. And I think they close accounts pretty quickly for that - especially if you report him.