What is "Being Godlike"???

WOuld I have to become a misanthropic mass killer and kill all the firstborn of egypt to be more godlike?

Favorite Answer

yes but to save time just be like hitler or sadam

What is being Godlike? Very simple.You don't have to do much. you don't have to travel anywhere. You don't have to do physical work.You don't have to study the Bible.All you have to do is love every person God created with unconditional love.That is what God gives us and he would like us to do the same. Impossible task.Not really. Just think about. If you truly love God you automatically love everyone else. If there is only one person in the whole world you do not love then you do not love God.Simple as that.

Since you obviously know nothing about God I would suggest that you stay with Socrates and leave "being Godlike" to those who are godly.

• Teal R

No big deal. Just be indifferent to the fate of billions but be careful to "number" them.

Stir them up occasionally by getting really out of it and talking to people in weird places and giving them missions for humanity!

Accepting that indifference is what makes religion impossible for me, despite its many attractions both socially and from a keeping your spirits up (praying can make you feel better).

Several definitions for that.

If you meant demeanor - it would be wise and caring, placing others needs before your own.

I like the whole complete master of time and space thing myself. I love power, even though I am not supposed to crave it.