Can you miss someone so much it actually makes you feel sick?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely,it is called broken heart syndrome and can manifest all kind of ill feelings and aches due to the anxiety of missing that person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah. I feel like that when my man and I are apart. I feel the need to talk to him over the phone when I'm not staying with him. I just feel kinda ill in the pit of my stomach.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, it happened to me about a month ago, i went to spain, and i really missed this girl i have a thing for, nd she missed me.

the only thing that kept me sane was the fact we spoke often,

• 1 decade ago

Yes you can, but if the person is still alive, say on holiday, or just not available, then you can look forward to them coming back! If they are dead, or dont want to be with you, well that is another ball game altogether! x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes. specially when you always think of that person and communication channels is very limited, you would really end up with sleepless nights and loss of appetite that would make you sick.

• 1 decade ago

Yes ..... when that someone means someone to you ....and they play a special part in your life .... and it doesn't have to be a girlfriend or boyfriend only .... can be any other friend or family member..... someone you have a connection with....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

**YES.** It makes you feel nauseous, and it feels kind of like a deep ache in the pit of your stomach. Also your throat aches; it's a dull ache. I know that feeling well.

• 1 decade ago

yes, i can vouch for that. i always feel sick missing someone.

• 1 decade ago

yes. just try to think of somethings else, or do something to get your mind off the feelings. Its hard, I know, but if i can get through it, so can you!

Source(s): myself
  • Shina
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

feel sick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.