Can you miss someone so much it actually makes you feel sick?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely,it is called broken heart syndrome and can manifest all kind of ill feelings and aches due to the anxiety of missing that person.

Yeah. I feel like that when my man and I are apart. I feel the need to talk to him over the phone when I'm not staying with him. I just feel kinda ill in the pit of my stomach.

Yes, it happened to me about a month ago, i went to spain, and i really missed this girl i have a thing for, nd she missed me.

the only thing that kept me sane was the fact we spoke often,

Yes you can, but if the person is still alive, say on holiday, or just not available, then you can look forward to them coming back! If they are dead, or dont want to be with you, well that is another ball game altogether! x

yes. specially when you always think of that person and communication channels is very limited, you would really end up with sleepless nights and loss of appetite that would make you sick.

Yes ..... when that someone means someone to you ....and they play a special part in your life .... and it doesn't have to be a girlfriend or boyfriend only .... can be any other friend or family member..... someone you have a connection with....

**YES.** It makes you feel nauseous, and it feels kind of like a deep ache in the pit of your stomach. Also your throat aches; it's a dull ache. I know that feeling well.

yes, i can vouch for that. i always feel sick missing someone.

yes. just try to think of somethings else, or do something to get your mind off the feelings. Its hard, I know, but if i can get through it, so can you!

Source(s): myself
  • Shina

feel sick