What type of maternity pay or allowance is available for single working mothers whose job doesnt offer any?

Is there anything out there that would help me cover my bills while on maternity leave. My job doesnt offer any kind of benefits and im a little stressed out on how i will pay my expenses while recovery from giving birth.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    if you're a member of SSS and you've completed a certain number of contributions, you're entitled to a maternity benefit. to be sure, check the SSS website.

    good luck on your pregnancy. hope you have a healthy baby!

  • Molly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    probably welfare or whatever its called in your area. Food stamps, heating assistance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.