Hey, how come ppl think that atheists cant be spiritual?
have u ever feel like you lost the 'self' feeling and only awareness lingers? that feeling ussually lasts for a few seconds. ..
- DrMichaelLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.
1. Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material. See Synonyms at immaterial.
2. Of, concerned with, or affecting the soul.
3. Of, from, or relating to God; deific.
4. Of or belonging to a church or religion; sacred.
5. Relating to or having the nature of spirits or a spirit; supernatural.
a. A religious folk song of African-American origin.
b. A work composed in imitation of such a song.
2. Religious, spiritual, or ecclesiastical matters. Often used in the plural.Source(s): z
- 1 decade ago
I'm an atheist and I quite often enjoy a stiff double vodka and lime on the rocks, so I'm not sure who your sources are, but don't believe them.
That feeling of lost self only happens when I hit the Tequila.
- cheirLv 71 decade ago
Don't confuse spirituality with feelings, which are part of the soul. Everyone has a spirit and the normal spiritual state is to be in rebellion against, and in enmity with God.
- 1 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
it depends on what you define spirit as...
a physical entity then its silly
a concept or perception then thats fine