Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you found any neat items from the second hand store?

I got a George Foreman Grill for 10¢

Favorite Answer

Brand new roller blades, just the right size, and in the next second hand shop I found the knee and elbow pads. Best purchase I ever made. I am addicted.

I got a new living room set for 100 dollars at the salvation army.........It sales for 3000 dollars at the furniture store

Hummm... so many let me pick... a canoe, MAC eye shadow, socks, knock off purses, superman t-shirt, MJackson jacket with his face in rinestones, a silver sphere that looks like something from Mork 'n Mindy and I kept my lighter collection in it.

I got a set of Guiness coasters and tumblers (those big mugs we see on the ad's)for only 1 dollar...they were closing up..and i was the last customer..lucky me..

hubby and i just bought a new house and almost every thing in it came from a second hand store. i promise you would never know.it looks great. i have shopped at second hands store for years. i love them.

I have... mostly what nots and things to put around the house.

we call that "ukay-ukay" here in the philippines..lol..yes, i have several Louis Vuitton bags...^_^...cheaper than the original price...