Membership Type: Closed (only invited members can join)?
i want to change this option
please .. how i can do it
its very important ...
- ArwenLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Here’s how to make your group restricted or not:
1. Go to your group's homepage.
2. From the list on the left, click Management. This link only appears if you’re the owner of the group or a moderator with the appropriate privileges.
3. Under "Group Settings", click "Membership".
4. Click Edit next to "Membership Type & Welcome Message".
4. Choose "Open (anyone can join)" next to "Membership Type".
5.Click Save Changes.Source(s): My Personal Experience and http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/o...
- crazy_mom2_1Lv 71 decade ago
I am sorry, if your group is set to closed, you cannot change this option
when you go to your management- membership area, you will read : "Closed (only invited members can join)
This setting cannot be changed." <-- that part is even in red text
Yahoo means it, there is no changing this option, no help form that you can send. you may consider creating a new group.
- 1 decade ago
It is very important to get the membership