Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do u wonder why people like u so much??

yes i do...i mean im soooooo greatful for the friends i have i adore each of them so much but i honestly have no idea why they like me...

Update:

well see thats the thing, i dont think i am special...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope - it's pretty obvious I'm awesome. I'm always stunned when people DON'T love me.

(They adore you because you are the sweetest, most beautiful angel and so full of love).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wahh...nessa come here my beautiful angel *hugs u into my chest* ur the absolute sweetest, adoring, loving person ever, u make me happy about the world, knowing there are people as wunderful as u in it, i wesh i cud show u ur heart nessa *blush* i cen onlee geve u myself... and say that i am what i am, for u *blushes an kisses ur sweet mouth holding ur face* joey is ur angel nessa.. u have to be pretti special to have an angel right nessa *smiles an rubs noses weth u* ♥

• iANNA!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

because u r really nice and sweet to everyone and willing to give a hug to anyone that needs one and the fact that u r grateful to have them as friends

• 1 decade ago

sometimes..but when you "step out" of your own head for a minute and remember all the things you do for your friends and all the times you were there for them...you'll know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • AMe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

awe. that's sad in a wonderful way.

I always wonder why people don't like me. U must be special!

• 1 decade ago

yeah... to myself, I seem pretty boring. I wouldn't be friends with me...

• 1 decade ago

no,i don't wonder,cause i am always helpful and there for them!!☺

• 1 decade ago

yep.

Source(s): I, Myself and Me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.