Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do u wonder why people like u so much??

yes i do...i mean im soooooo greatful for the friends i have i adore each of them so much but i honestly have no idea why they like me...

well see thats the thing, i dont think i am special...

Favorite Answer

Nope - it's pretty obvious I'm awesome. I'm always stunned when people DON'T love me.

(They adore you because you are the sweetest, most beautiful angel and so full of love).

wahh...nessa come here my beautiful angel *hugs u into my chest* ur the absolute sweetest, adoring, loving person ever, u make me happy about the world, knowing there are people as wunderful as u in it, i wesh i cud show u ur heart nessa *blush* i cen onlee geve u myself... and say that i am what i am, for u *blushes an kisses ur sweet mouth holding ur face* joey is ur angel nessa.. u have to be pretti special to have an angel right nessa *smiles an rubs noses weth u* ♥

• iANNA!

because u r really nice and sweet to everyone and willing to give a hug to anyone that needs one and the fact that u r grateful to have them as friends

sometimes..but when you "step out" of your own head for a minute and remember all the things you do for your friends and all the times you were there for them...you'll know.

• AMe

awe. that's sad in a wonderful way.

I always wonder why people don't like me. U must be special!

yeah... to myself, I seem pretty boring. I wouldn't be friends with me...

no,i don't wonder,cause i am always helpful and there for them!!☺

yep.

Source(s): I, Myself and Me.