Can you teach a horse to ice skate?

i have a horse some ice skates and a nailgun, will that work?

Favorite Answer

One could say yay or NEIGH . . .

Here's a picture of one - hee hee!!

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/122500/122868CIkh...

No nailguns used here. The only shop I know that would have ice skates for horses is PhotoSHOP. HA!

You can lead a horse to frozen water, but you can't make it skate. :)

**EDITED - If the picture link doesn't work, it's the 4th image, first row http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=ice+skatin...

You need to find a roller-skating donkey and let it teach the horse to ice skate. They are better teachers, as they can empathise much better with a horse that is learning to ice-skate, having four legs and having dealt with all of the balance issues during their roller-skating training.

Source(s): www.whitehouse.gov

First of all I do not think that a horse would be able to do very well on ice skates. I also think that that would be very mean to do to an animal.

Ever see Bambi? Remember that scene with Bambi and Thumper on the ice? Yeesh. haha While I believe horses are very intelligent, I don't think it's such a good idea. :)

sorry, but horses don't skate. try a dog maybe but without the skates just his/her paws! good luck and have loads of fun! skating is the best sport!

• Elaina

Please DO NOT do that unless u are a pro. 1st of all u can't instruct a horse u can only train it. that is a mean thing to do to an animal. if this is a joke however ,it's still not a good idea!

No way, don't try it you'll hurt the horse!!

no you need rocket powered blades. that should do the trick!

anything is possible! goodluck!

um...if it's smarter than you...