Can you teach a horse to ice skate?

i have a horse some ice skates and a nailgun, will that work?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One could say yay or NEIGH . . .

Here's a picture of one - hee hee!!

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/122500/122868CIkh...

No nailguns used here. The only shop I know that would have ice skates for horses is PhotoSHOP. HA!

You can lead a horse to frozen water, but you can't make it skate. :)

**EDITED - If the picture link doesn't work, it's the 4th image, first row http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=ice+skatin...

• 1 decade ago

You need to find a roller-skating donkey and let it teach the horse to ice skate. They are better teachers, as they can empathise much better with a horse that is learning to ice-skate, having four legs and having dealt with all of the balance issues during their roller-skating training.

Source(s): www.whitehouse.gov
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all I do not think that a horse would be able to do very well on ice skates. I also think that that would be very mean to do to an animal.

• 1 decade ago

Ever see Bambi? Remember that scene with Bambi and Thumper on the ice? Yeesh. haha While I believe horses are very intelligent, I don't think it's such a good idea. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sorry, but horses don't skate. try a dog maybe but without the skates just his/her paws! good luck and have loads of fun! skating is the best sport!

• Elaina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Please DO NOT do that unless u are a pro. 1st of all u can't instruct a horse u can only train it. that is a mean thing to do to an animal. if this is a joke however ,it's still not a good idea!

• 1 decade ago

No way, don't try it you'll hurt the horse!!

• 1 decade ago

no you need rocket powered blades. that should do the trick!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

anything is possible! goodluck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um...if it's smarter than you...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.