Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is the attraction you have right now with your partner still as strong as it was when you first met?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO it is even stronger

• 1 decade ago

As the years go by, you're bound to get bored at looking at the same face you've hopefully been faithful to. It's just natural. Boredom. You're not a bad person if you feel that way. 'new love' dies quickly unfortunatley. The sparks can be gone, but you gain more security and trust in long relationships.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my observation is once u have understood each other u can feel what the other feels without even speaking out,the attraction can be maitained as lovers and not with bindings of marriage with its legalities and each stressing there rights do's and donts ,freedom and unconditionality are pre-requisites of good love relationship which is long lasting and not a short time lust wooing game,and in the long run have to live it ,no option vegetable life.with no interest in each others life or role.,shunted to old homes to die a lonely death as in developed world.

• 1 decade ago

Some ways stronger and some ways less. We don't have the bodies we had 11 years ago. But I still think she's as pretty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it depends on an individual

it may increase extremely and may cross the limits of the term relationship

but it might become a tyrrany on the recessive partner which can result in to broken hearts and even relationships

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its been 10 years for us now... my bf was very exicited before and we used 2 get butterflies in our stomach when we used to meet earlier.... not any more but we still have the strong attraction, somedays its reall strong and other days its normal but the atrraction never fades away.... i guess thats why vr still together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, this changes its character with time. 26 years into the relationship. Still valuable though.

• jace
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It depends...

Once you get married or lived together for about a year...

Things seems to fade

...like for example, he wouldn't send you as much flowers as before, lesser lovey dovey messages, sex wouldn't be that exciting (lesser foreplay from him)...

This won't apply to all, but maybe for most relationships!

Best of luck on your relationship Eve!

• 1 decade ago

It's not so much a physical attraction anymore. It's changed into something stronger.

I don't think she's "hot" , but I don't, in my heart, want anyone else.

• Kicky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's a brand new thing so yes, the attraction is still the same! ;-)

• 1 decade ago

i Have no partner right now.I am single,but very interested in meeting Ms Right (for me),Carmine

Source(s): http://www.carminedamico.com/ choose About,Music,Gallery,Reated Links,Equipment.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.