is it permissible to have physical contact with your husband .i.e. hugging and kissing during Ramadan?

Favorite Answer

hugging is fine but whilst you're fasting if any bodily fluids are passed amongst the two of you then your fast will be void.

It will be interesting to see all the answers. I'm not a Muslim, but my husband is and last year I spent Ramadan with him. He told me we were not allowed to do anything not even kiss or hug because doing so could lead to sexual thoughts and in our case since we had just met in person after being engaged for a year I couldn't even touch his arm in passing because any touch from me caused such thoughts. After the fasting time then everything is okay and there are no restrictions other than the usual ones not allowed in Islam.

In Ramadan, beside refraining from food and drinks, controlling self desires and keep it inactive during fasting, is one of the main requests from Allah.

No sex or any act that agitates it during fasting.

If your hug and kiss to your husband is lusty and sexual expression then it is forbidden and HARAM, keep away from it till the sunset, after sunset you have plenty of time to hug , kiss and make sex with your husband.

If you hug and kiss to your husban is to express thanks, or tenderness or any other feeling except desire of sex, then it is not prohibited

'A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, narrated:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) kissed one of his wives while he was fasting, and then she ('A'ishah) smiled (as she was narrating).

Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 1851

so if kissing is aloud, i dont think ther'll be anything wrong in hugging

However, it is better to avoid kissing during the daytime of Ramadan, as it may lead to further actions which nullify the fast, such as sexual intercourse.

yes that is ok if you are married hugging is ok during the fast for kissing and sexual needs please wait till you both are done opening the roza and have prayed the Namaz...Help us to continue all the good deeds we do in this holy month Ya Allaha...

Salaam

لا. No not during the day. During the night you may have sex with your husband and may resume physical contact.

yes but not during the daytime, because you must abstain from sensual pleasures (which includes eating and drinking.)

from dawn to dusk? No

from dusk to dawn? Yes

it dosent matter. just dont having sex together during both of u fasting. yr fasting will be cancelled .

Yes it is....

Ye, Now it's da 2nd day to begin