Dear Seniors please list some of the most VALUABLE life lessons you've learned??

over time, that you'd like to share.

Thank you

Well I posted in the senior section silly one.

Favorite Answer

Be honest.

Be considerate of others even if they are rude to you.

Life is neither fair or unfair. It just IS.

If something bothers you, don't gripe about it, do something to change it, if you can.

Don't be a whiner. Be a do-er.

Help others when they ask you.

Be prepared.

Find a spiritual path that feeds your soul. You'll need it.

Take care of yourself and live peacefully and you'll be contributing to world peace.

Be trusting, but don't be gullible.

Eat your dessert first. Take time to play. Life is very, very, short. Be sure to enjoy every second.

1. Your life is what you are making it out to be. You're creating it as you go by your choices and attitudes. 2. When you have self respect and esteem, you don't need the approval of others. 3. Being yourself is easy, trying to be what others like or expect is denying and killing the spirit inside of you. 4. Each of us has the same 24 hours a day and choices. Choose poorly and life sucks. Choose wisely and you create a life for yourself that is worth living. 5. All good things come to those who wait, as long you work your *** off while you wait. 6. The ONLY person thinking about you . . . is you. 7. You'll be happier if you strive for balance in your life. 8. Life is too short to be in a place you don't want to be, doing something you don't want to do, or being with someone who doesn't make you a happier, better person. 9. There IS a God. (S)He doesn't give a hoot what you call Him (Her) as long as you do. 10. There are no answers to be found, just the journey to be lived.

1. Your life is what you are making it out to be. You're creating it as you go by your choices and attitudes.

2. When you have self respect and esteem, you don't need the approval of others.

3. Being yourself is easy, trying to be what others like or expect is denying and killing the spirit inside of you.

4. Each of us has the same 24 hours a day and choices. Choose poorly and life sucks. Choose wisely and you create a life for yourself that is worth living.

5. All good things come to those who wait, as long you work your *** off while you wait.

6. The ONLY person thinking about you . . . is you.

7. You'll be happier if you strive for balance in your life.

8. Life is too short to be in a place you don't want to be, doing something you don't want to do, or being with someone who doesn't make you a happier, better person.

9. There IS a God. (S)He doesn't give a hoot what you call Him (Her) as long as you do.

10. There are no answers to be found, just the journey to be lived.

1. Follow your gut feeling, when you see the red flags, walk away.

2. Listen more than talk.

3. Don't be tooo compassionate. Be wise in what you give whether it is emotionally or materially.

4. Shaking hands with everyone will give you a cold. :)

5. Slow down when you are young. Dinner does not have to be on at 6. Dust does not have to be vacuumed every day. Hold those children and put them above it all.

What makes you think I am a Senior?I am not Old Enough yet.But to answer your Question:My most valubable Life Lessons are :To Love Unconditionally.To put other people's needs ahead of mine.To be free of Criticism,or to Judge somone..I often say this Positive Affirmation:There is no Criticism in me for me,or against me.The Supreme Law of Good is ever present in my life.

If I knew how very little time I occupied in other peoples thoughts I would never have worried about what they thought of me at all!

Walk away from discord - do not feed it

Everybody has feelings - not just me

My parents loved me like no-one else ever will

Life is for laughing and loving - everything else is detritus

Communication is food for the soul

Make friends with God as you perceive Him to be - He will be there when no-one else is

Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.

Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Source(s): z
  • Ju ju

The world isn't resting on my shoulders.

It's not my job to make everyone else happy.

Live in the moment because looking back it may have been your best.

Take time to encourage children, they are the future and your words may change their life.

Be content and see what you have.

In reality love not expressed isn't love.

God is your eternal allie soooo pray, pray, pray because he surely does come through.

Blessings............

1. Keep your mouth shut when you don't have anything to say,

2. Nobody is perfect, be tolerant and patient,

3. Silence is not always golden, sometimes it sucks.

My true joy comes from doing things for others.

Live and love (esp family) like it's the last moment you have.