I wouldn't want to exist for eternity. What about you?

Favorite Answer

You will whether you like it or not

And there are only two places to go

Your choice

Having tasted of the glory, beauty and the Love of God that defies description... absolutely I would want to live forever... yet only if it so be I am accounted worthy to abide in heaven eternally. If I backslide and become an outcast for the other place... definately not... yet that won't be a choice I will have. Like it or not, we are bound for eternal happiness or eternal misery whether we want to believe in it or not.

It depends on my state of being.

The idea of heaven is that eternity spent with the Grace of God is a wonderful thing.

• MU.SK

Time can be measured in this world, but time is not a factor in the next. So eternity will be different in the next life, as we'll understand it more.

I wouldn't want to live for eternity either.

As long as I can play video games and sleep all day I'll be fine. If I have to work for eternity it will vacume something harsh.

it is not possible to exist for eternity. my body and brain are complete living system and failure of this system is death and end of life. there is no life after life and no question of eternal existence.

I'd rather be with the LORD for eternity than to burn in the fire Pitts of hell for an eternity. -How about you?

Well let god know when you see him next we can certainly arrange a return of all the elements that make you into the unorganized DNA crap floating around in space.

No Worries!

I'm scared to go to heaven cause I might end up being surrounded with nerds and Flanders like characters.

The only tolerable way to spend eternity is complete oblivion.