Where can I read the last Harry Potter book online?

It needs to be on the site, as I am unable to download. I must be able to read the book by clicking on a link online without downloading.

• Jeff H
    Favorite Answer

Legally there is no way that you can read any of the books online. There are sites which offer the book that are still up however there is no guarantee what you will be gettting along with the book. If you want to read the book without buying it I would suggest checking with friends or a local library. If you want to read it but do not want anyone to know then your best bet is spending time at the library or a very discrete friend.

No where. Rowling has the copyright on her books and they will not enter the public domain until mush later in this century. By that time you'll more likely be talking about reading the books to your grandchildren.

And Rowling has not yet allowed any of her books to be converted to ebook format.

sorry but that's illegal...you can't do it, so just buy it. if you buy it it'll last forever (and it's better for your eyes *smile*). besides it's worth it to buy the book. even if you did find a site where you could read it online that would be illegal so (again) just buy the book.

I am afraid i dont know the answer to your question, but I just wanted to say to the 4 people who complain about it being illegal to SHUT UP!

No JKR has NOT authorized any ebooks. She wants to earn money for her work and not give it away.

you can't do it - it's illegal. if you want it, you'll at least have to buy the ebook from somewhere.