How lucky are you with sunglasses?

I'm not lucky at all :P

First 16 years of my life: I couldn't wear them at all, because I had glasses. Then I finally got contacts and was so excited...

First pair - some random guy at choir sat on them and they broke (I had had them about a week)

Second pair - I sat on them and they broke

Third pair - My sister left them in an airplane after her flying lesson

Fourth pair - My sister (same one) lost them somewhere

Fifth pair - I was kayaking in Hawaii and had them hooked in the front of my swimsuit, next thing I knew they were gone

Sixth pair - Still in Hawaii, my sister (SAME ONE!) broke the ear piece by accident

Seventh pair - so far still in one piece...!

Good thing I only buy cheap ones!

You? :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not lucky at all. Always loosing them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hear ya! I bought a nice pair when I was in Florida and my brother stepped on them and they broke. Another pair I left in a store while I was shopping. I just bought a pair and seem to have missplaced them (luckily they were coach knock offs because imagine if I lost real ones).

I work at an eye doctor's office and refuse to get a nice pair because I know that I will either break or lose them and don't want to waste all that money.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very UN . . . I've been going through 2, sometimes 3 - pairs a year since 1989.

• 1 decade ago

Just owned two pairs of Oakleys in the last 12 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG!!! haha, you are very unlucky, lol!!! I have had the same pair for a while now. I gues i am pretty lucky :)

• 1 decade ago

and I thought I was bad... every pair I purchase I end up breaking them... whether they suck or I sit on them... either way its no fun.

• 5 years ago

Yeah he looks so cute in them but I certainly do not know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I ALWAYS Lose or break mine, So I buy cheap ones!

• 1 decade ago

i'hve never owned a pair:(.... dunno... somehow just never got around to buying them....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.