I love her very much and she also love me as much i love her.?

Me and she are in love from 6 years,we want to marry each other the problem is she cant say this all to her family,and she dont want to marry with out her parents promission,now i am very far from her,i am scared whether her family will marry to another guy.plz give me some advise that i can get her.

Favorite Answer

go see her family together and tell them of your attention. If you love her then she is worth fighting for even if its her parents (but do it tactfully these are her parents after all). Convince them of your attention show them you are a good man who will take care of their daughter.

It's hard to say without knowing what the reason is she can't tell her family.

how old is she? no one can dictate the both of you if thats what you really want. If she cant tell her parents alone so accompany her and ask formally her parent.

Go to her family.

elope? or better yet, try to win her parents to your side, or at least get their approval... if she is going to ask permission, be sure to show that you are there to back her up by being at her side when she does... or you yourself can ask permission for her...

Source(s): me...