vegetarian pasta recepie.?

Hi pals,I wana know how to make vegetarian pasta/please give me some easy & quick recepie for the same.Thanks a lot for your help.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pasta is one of the easiest dishes to prepare for veggies :)

you can do aglio olio peperoncino, all you do is heat some olive oil (olio), and put in some finely chopped garlic (aglio (dont' say the 'g' - alio)) and red pepper flakes (pepperoncino). you warm that all up so the oil picks up the flavours and you throw in some cooked spaghetti, dont' forget to season with salt while the pasta is hot!

if you eat cheese, farfalle with mascarpone and zafferano awesome!

put mascarpone cheese in a large bowl with a little saffron (zafferano), while the pasta is cooking you can stir in the saffron so the cheese starts to pick up the flavour. so once the pasta is done just pour into the bowl with the mascarpone and saffron. the residual heat will melt the cheese and coat the pasta, then just finish with a little parmigiano.

another dairy containing one:

grate zucchini and drain off the excess water. in a large bowl put some plain yoghurt, then the drained zucchini with some salt, pepper a little lemon juice and the zest from the lemon. toss on a short pasta like orecchiette or farfalle and top with parmigiano.

cut cherry, grape, sweet 100's or any kind of small tomatos in half, put in a large bowl with basil maybe a little garlic (if you feel like it) salt, pepper and olive oil, toss on some spaghetti or angel hair, once again top with parmigiano.

ooohhh, penne with mushrooms and gorgonzola.

sautee some quartered crimini mushrooms in oil and garlic with some salt. once they're browned splash in some cream and let it reduce some. then take it off the heat and crumble in some gorgonzola, toss in the penne and parmigiano.

in a saucepan reduce cream and butter with some salt and pepper, grate on some fresh nutmeg and coat ravioli or tortellini with it (pumpkin ravioli/tortellini work well with this one) and parmigiano!

reduce some cream and butter with salt and pepper, throw in some chopped cashews, remove from heat and toss in some fettucine or linguine, parmigiano!

um, saute some onions in olive oil untill translucent (i use red onions), throw in some chopped garlic and sun dried tomatoes, saute for a minute or two to cook the garlic, (dont' foget to be seasoning along the way). stir in about a tablespoon of tomato paste and splash on some white wine (to thin out the paste) cook untill sauce consistancy, medium thickened, and the alcohol has burned off.

toss in ...hmm whatever pasta you'd like. i've used farfalle, spaghetti, fettucine, penne...it's all do-able with this one. parmigiano! :)

ooohhh! if you cube some fresh mozarella (the non fresh kind will be far too dense and stringy for this one) and some cherry tomatoes with fresh basil and olive oil you could toss in some penne or rotini would be good for this one, you could have a caprese pasta, eat it hot, or let it chill and drizzle on a finish of balsamic vinegar.

i could go on forever i should stop.

everyone else will tell you alfredo and pesto which are fine and dandy, but totally played out..snoozefest.

hope i've included something you'll like! :) (the mascarpone one is my favourite, one of the few things my mom never messed up, hehehee)

!Alexiis

• 1 decade ago

Roasted vegetable pasta

Ingredients

2 courgettes, cut into sticks

1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips

2 garlic cloves, sliced finely

3 tbsp olive oil

300g/10oz pasta shells

200ml/7fl oz tub half-fat crème fraîche

2tsp wholegrain mustard

85g/3oz cheddar, grated

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.

2. Put the courgettes and red pepper in a roasting tin and sprinkle over the sliced garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, then season and toss to make sure all the vegetables are coated with oil.

3. Roast for 15-20 minutes until the vegtables are tender and beginning to brown.

4. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes until just cooked. Drain and stir in the roasted vegetables with the crème fraîche, mustard and grated cheddar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

8 ounces elbow macaroni (or whatever shape you prefer)

3 tablespoons butter

2 tablespoons flour

1 cup heavy cream

1 cup 2% low-fat milk

1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)

4-5 dashes Frank's red hot sauce (do not use Tobasco)

salt and pepper

1)Cook macaroni until al dente. Drain and set aside.

2)Melt butter in large saucepan. When melted, whisk in the flour until incorporated and cook for 30 seconds or so until thickened.

3)Slowly pour in cream and milk while whisking. Cook until thickened on low heat, whisking frequently. Usually 3-4 minutes.

4)Remove pot from heat and stir in the cheddar cheese, hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Once all the cheese has melted, add macaroni and stir well. Adjust salt and pepper per taste.

5)Enjoy!

• 1 decade ago

Ok, go to this site, and bookmark it! It's amazing!

http://www.vegcooking.com/MealSearch.asp

just type "pasta" in the search bar...and it brings up a bunch.

In my experience, recipies on that site are generally easy.

Source(s): Life
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Baked Ziti..i'm sure you can google the recepie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

theres a classic with sweet corn and organic tomato sauce with added in with love french stick with garlic and parsley on it is a great meal??

• 1 decade ago

have it with dolmino sauce and soy mince, its one of the best meals i have ever tasted, pasta is king!

• 1 decade ago

go for eggplant parmesan. good stuff served over pasta.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this website is real quick!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.