Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

has anyone ever had an intelligent discussion with a 'born-again' person about religious tolerance?

Favorite Answer

No. Generally turns into a crybaby rant about how they get SOOOOO persecuted.

Sadly some of the "most dedicated christians" are heading down the wrong path and they are not aware of it. The fallen one has snuck into the church and fooled many, it has tricked some into believing they are on gods path but really on the fallen ones path. The proof is in the judging, the god/love path has no room for judging, The fallen one feeds off the dominion of this place. If you are judging others you are feeding the fallen one. Even if you are doing it in the name of god. Imagine a world without judging.

That would be a miracle. I'd pay to see an intelligent conversation with a born again person. I've never seen that before, not even once. I've never seen any intelligent conversation about anything with a born again person.

No. They are totally deluded with a myth. Either that or they are just doing it again for show like Bush does.

There is not a creed, faith or religion out there - including ATHEISM - that is NOT intolerant. They would all cease to exist then wouldn't they?

So there!

Trouble is - OURS is right and all the others are wrong

*wink*

Not possible...

They would never go for it. Their god and beliefs are the best and there is no else in their eyes.

Yeah,... fundamentalism and tolerance don't often go together well.

Surprisingly, almost.

But that was only once. And it was "almost," which isn't quite "yes."

I think that's as close as you can get with someone that delusional.

• MU.SK

I have, my teacher, its like, they're sooooooooo into metaphors, its unreal sometimes.

• Rella

Religious tolerance in America

http://www.carm.org/features/religioustolerance.ht...

Blurred lines

http://www.carm.org/devotions/blurred_lines.htm

Funny how "intolerance" towards Christianity doesn't seem to bother those who cry for "tolerance!"