do you think Flesh Hole are really worth it.?

i have one. 6mm. i realy kinda regret doing it. recently i got given a very nice expensive earings and then had to give them back to the person who gave them to me because of my flesh hole. :l

Favorite Answer

You did not have the foresight that I did.

I stretched my second earholes and left the first ones standard sized, so that I could wear dangly earrings.

So, for me...completely worth it.

EDIT: Nixies78, stretched ears can shrink back and close up, just like any other piercing.

yeh i think they are worth it. i have an 8mm one in my right ear, then in the other ear its 6mm, and im the same as you, i still want to wear earings as well, as i have quite a lot of nice ones from before i stretched my ears. so im goin to get a 2nd hole pierced.

i think you should keep your flesh holes as i think they look really nice on people, but if you really do want to get rid of them, then you can take your 6mm one out, it should heal back fully, i read on the internet somewhere that if you go over 8mm then thats the point of no return

=]

Then take it out and leave it to heal, der. |:

I have 0ga stretchers. I'm going to about 12mm, and so far, i've had no regrets. In fact, I'm always keen to get to the next size. I also got my second holes done, so I can still wear normal jewellery. Genius.

No, I think in they can look cool in the short term. but you can end up with this drooping horrible earlobe that mean you need surgery to stop you looking like you are melting!!