Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Isn't amazing how Bush keeps lying to americans and getting away with it?

Can you imagine the meetings these guys have to come up with these schemes? like "oh yeah...first we will say that this is whats going to happen, but we know its not...and we will buy this amount of time and drag things out, and when the time comes up we will say all is going great, even thought its not, and then we will threaten whoever is giving us a hard time with smears of treason and hating america and cuttin and running. That will put them back on their heels and then we will say ok...things are not perfect but if we deviate now, they will be over hee fitting our women for burkas and ...oh yeah, the we will ask for more patience ...etc...."

I got to admit....they are evil, but they are good at it.

Favorite Answer

They are elitist who have the resources of a global empire, 9/11 was an inside job, the federal reserve is illegal and the only thing some moron could say was "Get over it" maybe you should sign up to be a part of the death squads. They got em already, police officers in all black that will arrest you for being drunk inside a bar. They wont show you a badge, they just beat you and throw you away. We live under a global regime of professional liars and social engineers that give us this carefully crafted illusion of choice and liberty. Next election is going to be just as bad, elitists from the east coast vying for a mascot position to line their coffers just a little bit more. THEY ARE EVIL ATLEAST SOME ONE GETS IT THAT MURDER AND TORTURE ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF AN EFFECTIVE GOVERNMENT

Jim C is right, they funded both sides of World War 2 so they could come in and sweep up. It didnt matter to the globalist who won just so they were weak and owed them something

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - From Rockefeller's "Memoirs", (p.405).

For those of you who dont believe in elitists striving for a global empire, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ANTS AND SHEEP TO THEM, EXPENDABLE!!! Do some research and stand up agiasnt tyranny because these tyrants arnt going to keep you around because you can "doubleplus good think"

Well I'll tell ya ! First of all it's a matter of credibility ! That being the case. You have the the Liberals like you on one side who keep shoving stories about Bush Lying but never seam to have actual proof and can never back it up. On the other side you Have Republicans who actually have creditability because Democrats are so corrupt It would be senseless to make things up about them you just tell the truth. But poor Liberals can't do that ! This is why they have No credibility . In terms you will understand what I'm saying is YOU are the one who is lying Not BUSH !!!!

Source(s): Democrats are taking a page from Hillary C. in the 2002 campaign with Gore . Hillary Quot: "If you cant find dirt on the Republicans then make something up" !!! Obviously that's someone who plans on not telling the truth and tells others to do so too? This my friend is a example of NO credibility! JIM C ABOVE ME IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE !!!

Are you a pro-terrorist also? Yes President Bush is just human and never perfect and so all American Presidents. America has been great for the past 400 years since the founding pilgrim fathers because its a dominant Bible-Centered believing people. The moment foreign countries invading will dominate with their every kind of cultic religions, then America will cease to be good and great.

Source(s): Bible, Science, History and Philosophy in glorious harmony.

very solid placed up! To suitable all that off I fairly think of he won't additionally be a citizen. i think he hates this united states of america and he and his spouse have a brilliant chip on their shoulders. i think of he has a similar opinion a hundred% with Reverend Wright and bill Ayers. many human beings have been asking "who's in the back of Obama?" At this element it could no longer rely. Have any of you on your lifetime seen the american human beings steam-rolled and omitted like this? The %. of the destruction has been frightening! Hell they are making plans on shoving Cap n commerce down our throats very quickly! Then Rationed wellness Care! we won't be able to manage to pay for even yet another 30 Days of Obama!

Proof? Sources? Where are they? All I hear is a lot of talk. If he were guilty of anything, he'd be impeached by now. Why hasn't Congress done this? Maybe it's because their approval rating is lower than the President's.

He had 8 years to watch the Clinton's perfect the art of the "political prevarication"...and we may get to watch it for at least another 4 yet. GREAT!

• jim c

Bush is a Communist just like his dad and grandpaw! Look up Prescot Bush on wikipedia and take a look at the Bush Family History!

NAZI History!

http://stopmartiallaw.blogspot.com/

OHHH

PULLLLOLEEEEZE !!

When I was a teen, you were 'obsessing' over Clinton. So just stop being so silly. You old men were just wishing your wives would engage in the same behavior and you old women were pulling your skirt hems down and were 'tisk tskig' like you never heard of sex.

So just stop sillies!

• DOOM

I haven't heard him tell a lie yet. And I certainly lend no credibility to a faceless internet user who managed to type a whole paragraph of an accusation without managing to eek out a single shred of evidence, and not even circumstance.

Most liberals accuse Bush of being stupid... so are you saying his is smarter than everyone else in America now?