Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you think a clear cut sign of a cult is when the leader threatens its members with death if they leave?

Did you know The big HAM himself, Mohammy the Hamster, the founder of Islam said the following things:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet [Muhammad] said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Islam is as impressive as Heaven's Gate, Scientology, Jonestown or any other death cult

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's definitely a sign of a cult. You could also add the fact that if the "founder" of the religion didn't exist, then the religion wouldn't exist. One man's word - that's all islam has. Plus cult leaders are usually in it for their own personal gain, whether it's power, control, money, women! Jesus never took from anyone. He gave!

God Bless.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there is very much to gain by attacking someones religion. Its a matter of personal choice. If people have chosen Islam , fine leave them alone. If you can tell us why your religion is better that has value.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i think of after the soldier outrage the liberal business enterprise will twist it to place the blame on us (interior reach human beings) i'm able to work out from of the tone of Yahoos information merchandise approximately muslim being livid at their construction being burned down. of direction good members do no longer help that,yet one feels extra outrage is going to be directed against something performed to them,whilst in comparison with what they do ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.