Do you think this girl is right?

Well she asks questions to homophobics about why they do the things they do. I was just wondering do you think shes right. I was a bit moved by it and wanted to see what other people thought about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d401UpQjnH4

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

She's got a good head on her shoulders.

EDITED:

Okay. I just looked at a video with Chris Crocker 'crying' about Britney. He is not only a nut, and disgusting to watch, he is to the gay community what fundamentalist holy rollers who dance with snakes and refuse to get their children medical treatment for life-threatening conditions are to the Republican party.

I don't hate the kid, but he is a greater enemy to gay people than straight hate-mongers. (And yes, I am painfully aware that he is gay.)

Be well.

i think shes fantastic! what she says is very true.

and chris can do what he wants, if he wants to cry over britney who cares!? all we should care about is living our own lives the best we can.