Is Art Center College of Design a good school?

Favorite Answer

In general they are a good school, and they are generally considered to have one of the best Industrial Design and Transportation Design programs in the nation. Their Graphic Design and Fine Art programs are average, and there are other schools out there that have better programs, but overall the Art Center is a very good and respected school.

Their admission program is a bit tougher to get into then your average school, in particular their graduate programs, so you will likely need decent grades or a decent portfolio to get accepted.

• heyder

hi I attend Parsons college of layout and one among my close friends first entered via Parson Paris. She mentioned that she enjoyed it yet Parsons in manhattan is so lots extra useful. Parsons in manhattan you're making a brilliant form of connections with people and can get further interior the marketplace. once I first entered I didnt think of their could be a brilliant form of vegetarian yet there's a brilliant form of individuals who're. so which you dont ought to fret. My different pal is fascinated interior an analogous element as you're ( artwork and music) Shes at present in verbal exchange layout. She says that for the duration of an prolonged time she needs to do an analogous element as you're making plans to do. additionally you may circulate to the seashores in long island. NYC is all correct to the party and paying for. So while you're making plans on making it come to manhattan.