Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What Does This Mean To You?

it means to me the world would be a better place if we vanish lesbians and straight men from the face off the earth

• ?
    Favorite Answer

ok... yes master I got the hidden clue... thank you for the day off tomorrow oh gracious one

i believe it means to me that you would only want gay men and straight women on earth. Which would then mean that the human race would become extinct because there would be no interactions from anyone.

Well of course they would vanish - because with only straight women and gay men EVERYONE would eventually vanish!

Duh!

So you mean have only heterosexual women on the earth so they raid sperm banks to repopulate the world after those minorities disappeared?

Weird.

• Debi

Oh wow, it's the opportunity to spout mindless babble and pretend that it's a really informative answer.

Time to change the doc and seek a second opinion.

it means u are interested in some peoples business,as long as u are not gay then live ather men 2 live there live by their ways.

Source(s): dont ever do the point with silly question like this one.

I probably ate a weird fruit. I'm gonna get some rest.

means you hate lesbians and straight men. are you gay?

I means that im seeing things and need to go to sleep.