Can one kiss make the difference?

Favorite Answer

When Redhead Angel and I finally meet for the first time on Sat 9/8 @ the airport and when we kissed it was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. She is what I have been missing my whole life and her kiss proved it. And now that she will be moving out here soon there will be many more kisses to follow.

Yes I believe that one very special kiss can make a difference.

When Rob (aka Chico) and I finally met, last Saturday, kissing him felt like the most natural thing in the world, as if we had been doing this for years, and yet each kiss is special and full of surprises and promises for new things to come.

So now I know what it feels like to kiss someone you love with all your heart.

If the kiss comes from the heart.

yes it can. but make a difference for what?

i remember i liked this one guy back when i was younger *sigh, i'm old* anyway, um, i liked him a lot....then one day we kissed...it was by far one of the WORST kisses ever in the history of kissing. it was gross and disgusting and he shoved his ginormous tongue down my poor throat. the point is..after that ONE kiss...i never saw him again, so yes, one kiss does make a difference.

Yes!!!! You can tell alot about how someone makes love by the way they kiss.

Try kissing her while sitting down on a ride or on some booths or chair you should be about the same height

Yes. That is why I won't kiss my ex anymore or else ima fall for him all over again.

...well...after you kiss someone....their kisses don't change...if they don't kiss good the first time....it won't feel better .......

...and if someone isn't a nice person...they will not kiss nice either....

...I think the kiss....has to do with the whole person...so if you don't feel good about a person...and also if they are not a nice person with you...better to actually distance yourself from them....than try to feel good kissing them...

Yes, it certainly can........I still remember that first kiss after 31 years.