I think this is really unfair.?

I don't really care about the 2 points but I just lost 2 points because I answered a question and the 'Community Panel' (whoever they are) thought all the answers were not appropriate and deleted the question. What is this?

Favorite Answer

I'm sad and angry that every now and then someone reports me for nothing bad I have wrote,it seems that some people are playing with the report button.

Yep, I always wonder if I'll sign in and find all my stuff gone because somebody doesn't like one of my long-winded answers.

Read the YA's Team Blog article about the new reporting system put into place earlier this month. Go to http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_answrs_team and scroll down until you find "How will you use community moderation to improve Yahoo! Answers?". It talks about Community Guidelines, Info on emails now sent to inform you of violations, etc.

Source(s): Me and a lot of digging for info.

don't worry I lost points and got an answer deleted. I guess the answer police saw to it. its not the end of the world.

I lost more then that - past is past. Think of what is next instate of thinking the milk is spilt and how to get it back. So next time becareful. Breath in and out and take it easy

• hobo

I guess this is all part of the new system. In the future, don't answer angry posts, offensive posts or bait questions. One of our little avid reporters will nail them.

• ?

i lost 12 points this morning

• Morty

People press report for a laugh.

I feel so dumb. I have no idea how many points I have.

I could be losing points and not know it.

Oh my gosh. I have enough trouble balancing my checkbook.

It happens to me all the time.. Lifes not fair...

yes it iS!! but what would you say if some one had reported you for nothing!!!!!!