Anyone having any problems with www.inbox.com? It wont load on my browser?

Favorite Answer

Still its not up.. That means for past 12 hours.. its down..!

But every often, they have problems loading thier GUI and mails.. but that use to get rectified soon..! They got a very good GUI.

From "www.mail2web.com " also, its not working. that means thier server must be down.

I was able to pull some messages out with mail2web but only about 5 or 6 I get at least 50 60 emails before 11am. I have emailed support@inbox.com 5 times so far since 6am no response I guess they are overwhelmed with whatever is going on.. I know I need my emails this is my primary email address and I can not function without it. :o(

Ok so I just called inbox.com..(I really need my emails) and they said that their servers are down and hopefully they will be up within a few hours. She sounded really tired as if she has been getting bombarded with calls lol..

I am not sure if having this email addy when in the UK should make a difference but inbox.com is THE most pathetic site i have ever come accross. I urgently need my emails and every single week I have a problem that lasts hours and there is not really much support. I mean how the hell are we to email our problem when cant even bloody sign in!! Pathetic and awaful site not to mention completely unacceptable service.

Yes, I am. Not loading in browser [nor is any aspect of inbox.com not just the mail viewer].Equally no POP download either. Quite gutted as I only just set this email up, as exactly the same issues were happening on my onetel account. Damn.

OK, 16:25 GMT: JUST STARTED WORKING AGAIN!! GOT WEB ACCESS AND POP TO MY OLE... HOPE YOU ALL GET IT SOONLY. XX

Once you have inbox.com it is very hard to get rid of it. Add and remove programs does not work. I got a microsoft program to to remove but it needed the product code, which they don't display. I moved the computer date back 2 days and it went back to the original. I then took it back further and that worked.

However today I got a notice that inbox.com wanted permission to make changes in my computer.

Stay away, I want 2 hours my life back.

9/14/07: Last night and this morning, www.inbox.com's mail server appears to be death!... I am beginning to worry. Good thing I kept my yahoo address.

Really something!... Lesssons we learan about not beeing too trusty on the Internet... Although I read rave reviews about this services! ?

IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEWS on the inbox.com PLEASE LET US KNOW!

• heyder

Nope, their loading merely large for me. yet that occurred to me some months in the past. Youtube is strange like that. there became no longer something i ought to do different than to maintain fresh and switching returned and forth between browsers to objective and get it to artwork. with a bit of luck it is going to likely be returned on for you quickly.

I opened my inbox.com virtual storage folder OK, though real slow. The website isn't working for me either, however. All my stuff I had was just backups so I'm good. Looks like I'll be using Box.net from now on.

Im having the same problem, I sign on every morning and leave it open all day- i have been trying for an hour now and the page is not displaying on my IE browser.

this is happeninging too often for my liking.

I've never had a problem with them before...its always been just fine. But somehow in the last several hours it just happened to have disappeared? ... annoying...yes. has anybody heard what's the cause of the problem? At first I thought it was just my computer being quirky . . . AGAIN :)