Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think english girls good looking?

And do you like their accent?

Favorite Answer

sorry but in general no, and no...

Yes I do. I've seen some extremely gorgeous English girls. I love the accent overall. It's the cockney accent I don't like.

Sure, I think English girls look good. But I like a Scottish accent better! So sexy!

I've seen some English girls that are pretty...and yes, I love a British accent!

I met an English girl a couple of months ago who was beautiful, and I loved her accent. It's so sad that I'll probably never see her again...

Yes, every place on Earth has beauties. Yes, I find an English woman's accent sexy. I think of Elizabeth Hurley *Sigh*

Of course it depends on the individual, and yes, an English accent can be quite charming.

Elizabeth Hurley, Spice Girls, Kate Beckinsale, Adele Silva - I would say yes.

well being an English guy..the answer has to be yes...but not if they have a liverpool accent...i,m a man u supporter...

Source(s): bri

yeah a really like the accent as long as its not strong to the point where i cant understand with women like liz hurley how could you not i really like the blond chick in the movie layer cake

You find ravishing looking girls in every part of the world and in every race.

About the accent...well it's their language after all ...!!!