Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think english girls good looking?

And do you like their accent?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry but in general no, and no...

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do. I've seen some extremely gorgeous English girls. I love the accent overall. It's the cockney accent I don't like.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, I think English girls look good. But I like a Scottish accent better! So sexy!

• 1 decade ago

I've seen some English girls that are pretty...and yes, I love a British accent!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I met an English girl a couple of months ago who was beautiful, and I loved her accent. It's so sad that I'll probably never see her again...

• 1 decade ago

Yes, every place on Earth has beauties. Yes, I find an English woman's accent sexy. I think of Elizabeth Hurley *Sigh*

• 1 decade ago

Of course it depends on the individual, and yes, an English accent can be quite charming.

• 1 decade ago

Elizabeth Hurley, Spice Girls, Kate Beckinsale, Adele Silva - I would say yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well being an English guy..the answer has to be yes...but not if they have a liverpool accent...i,m a man u supporter...

Source(s): bri
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah a really like the accent as long as its not strong to the point where i cant understand with women like liz hurley how could you not i really like the blond chick in the movie layer cake

• 1 decade ago

You find ravishing looking girls in every part of the world and in every race.

About the accent...well it's their language after all ...!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.