Heart Broken?

Well I liked this guy a lot & he said he liked me a lot but tonight I decided to im him on a dif screen name & ask him questions to see what he said just to see if he really likes me, so then he asked where I was from, if I had a picture etc...I'm just really sad because if he likes me why would he be interested in another girl? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

How old are you? How old is he? If you're less than

24--- them's the breaks. You really should not have

been IM-ing him under a different name. You taunted

him. Don't tell him and forget about it. Learn your lesson

and forget about it.

Skip the whole incident. You were just as wrong as he

was. How can he trust you/How can you trust him. You

need to build up the relationship to the point where you

both want to be with eachother exclusively.

Good luck on that.

don't take im's seriously. it's just like a game. i think the reason why you im anybody is to see if he or she is bf or gf material. i think he is not interested in another girl. he is just asking for her picture just so he will know how the girl looks like. it's natural enough reaction, isn't it?

just cuz he says he likes you does not mean he cant like other people. i know it hurts your feelings, but its ok to like other people. even if you guys were dating, its ok to look just dont touch..