Can you have a first normal period and still possibly be PG?

There is a good possiblity that I got pregnant a couple weeks ago, but would it be normal for me to get my nomal and on time, well actually a day early AF... and still be PG? It is acting like a normal AF not just implantation...? red...not bright red, but normal flowing? please help! My mother thinks I should still take a hpt but im convinced everything is fine.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had my first period and was pregnant. See your doctor just to make sure everything is OK. I had a healthy son.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had light spotting in my early pregnancy and I was fine. It was nowhere near a period though. If it's red and heavy it's less likely it's just implantation bleeding but not impossible. Also the cervix can bleed if irritated. I know some women who get their periods still when they're pregnant but it's very very rare. Just take the test and see.

Source(s): 13 weeks pregnant
  • 1 decade ago

it may be possible for you to be pregnant i think you should wait a couple days and then take a hpt make sure its first morning urine that way your urine will be fully diluted. hope it turns out the way you want. good luck

• 1 decade ago

Yes its defiantly possible.The best idea is to take a hpt to stop your wondering or see your treating gp.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You probably just ate a weird fruit. Just get some rest.

• 1 decade ago

I am quite sure you are not pregnant. There should be no other question about it unless you are having other symptoms like painful breast or nausua.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When in doubt, see a doctor.

• yes definitely

• 1 decade ago

u should take one to be on the safe side!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.