Can you have a first normal period and still possibly be PG?

There is a good possiblity that I got pregnant a couple weeks ago, but would it be normal for me to get my nomal and on time, well actually a day early AF... and still be PG? It is acting like a normal AF not just implantation...? red...not bright red, but normal flowing? please help! My mother thinks I should still take a hpt but im convinced everything is fine.

Favorite Answer

I had my first period and was pregnant. See your doctor just to make sure everything is OK. I had a healthy son.

I had light spotting in my early pregnancy and I was fine. It was nowhere near a period though. If it's red and heavy it's less likely it's just implantation bleeding but not impossible. Also the cervix can bleed if irritated. I know some women who get their periods still when they're pregnant but it's very very rare. Just take the test and see.

Source(s): 13 weeks pregnant

it may be possible for you to be pregnant i think you should wait a couple days and then take a hpt make sure its first morning urine that way your urine will be fully diluted. hope it turns out the way you want. good luck

Yes its defiantly possible.The best idea is to take a hpt to stop your wondering or see your treating gp.

You probably just ate a weird fruit. Just get some rest.

I am quite sure you are not pregnant. There should be no other question about it unless you are having other symptoms like painful breast or nausua.

When in doubt, see a doctor.

• yes definitely

u should take one to be on the safe side!!!