Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

When will Israelis stop killing Palestinian babies with USA supplied bombs and planes?

Favorite Answer

When all humans respect the humanity in each other the senseless killings will cease. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

I think you got things confused, in reality it's the other way around.

just ask yourself this question: if there were no attacks on Israel would they attack palestinians? - No. would they help palestinians and bring peace to the area - yes.So you must understand that in real life it's a difficult situation, Israel is attacked by Hamas which believes in Gihad and is supported by El-Qahida and Iran(through missles bought in Russia) + (funds and other weapons and training) and

did you know that the Hamas fires it's rockets from buildings which families live in/just to shelter from the Israeli army to fire at them back... and yeah it worked for some years but the last years Israel had no other option because nothing worked. and althought the army didnt want to do it they started targeting militants even if they were near civilian houses.. and there were casualties, I wish it wouldn't happen but you can't say that everyone there is innocent many civilians let the Hamas use their houses and endanger their own family!

and many civilians there are innocent!! But are to weak to resist the Hamas militants those civilians are encouraged by Israel to resist and to stand up and stop all the Hamas militants but they aren't doing that and my guess is because they can't or don't want to. anyways because Israel believes that most are innocent they keep the electriction working and the food supply and the gas and every other resource for the innocent civilians so learn some more and ask your questions in a more manner way because you can hurt many palestinains by your question and they might think that Hamas is ok for them, because you make them look at Israel wrongly when they should see Hamas as the enemy. and so should all the world - if you want to read and weap about what this terror group stands for and what happens when muslims live by it you can read about it in wikipedia I hope you'll understand that it means that all non muslims should be eliminated. but don't giveup hope because the new muslims like new christians and new jews have realised that people today want peace and not riligious wars and interperate their religion in a more humanic way

• eyal b

I guess the same day Palestinian will stop killing Israelis babies with Russian supplied weapons.

• Janice

Israelis are not killing Palestinian babies, Palestinians are killing their own babies. My advice, the Palestinians need to fight like real men instead of hiding behind their children like cowards

To paraphrase Golda Meir when Arabs love their children more than killing Israelis. Sadly to many Arabs have never read the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., and Henry David Thoreau.

However, I hope you got your little laugh writing such a silly comment on this board. I am sure your little sense of humor was satisfied - fool. ISRAELIS DON'T TARGET PALESTINIAN BABIES, BUT ARABS DO TARGET ISRAELI BABIES!!!

• Mongol

its a circus out there. it will stop when there is a great big depression where the land is scorched dry... no rain forever... drinking water ran dry even upto ten miles deep....

then they will start knocking on each others door asking for a bottle of water.....

The day you are able to use your brains ..................