Who liked Free and AJ better than Terrance and Rocsi on 106@Park?

I like Free and AJ better. They were funnier!! Terrance makes stupid jokes all the time!! The people in the audience don't even laugh!! Rocsi is okay!! I liked her hair better long. They have even changed the setting, which I hate!! I just want the 106@park back!!! Tell me your opinions? Thanx in advance!

Favorite Answer

Best question I've seen in a long time - I feel the same way! Terrance always pokes his mouth out and he looks so f**in dumb when he does that. Rosci kinda sucks (sorry). The inability to motivate the crowd, and the fact that I probably could've done a better job at hosting 106, is probably the reason I turn the channel as soon as it comes on. Even when they have a great guest, I turn it because the chemistry of those two is horrible. A.J. and Free was cool, able to hype da crowd, and are sincerely missed.

Source(s): Me, I used to really like 106 a couple of years ago...

I would love to have Free and AJ back... Now don't get me wrong because I use to date Terrance but I would rather have Free and AJ are the only ones who could hold down the couch and all of that. Terrance is still easy on the eyes and Rocsi is just good enough to sleep with all the rappers and people who visit the couch... So, intsead of saying that I like Free and AJ I would say I loved them.

Julissa wasn't bad either..

but i do miss Free sexy self..that is why i watched 106 n park..and plus it was more exciting..

i would never wanna miss it..but now i wanna skip 106 n park..

Free and AJ were the best, just like Carson Daly was to TRL..

gosh its just not the same..back than was better

and also freestyle friday was more better with Free and AJ..

I MISS FREE..LET HER COME BACK!!

sometimes i think Rocsi be putting on a front..Free was just real

Free had the hair, the style, she could rap, she had a cute laugh, she smiled all the time, 106 is not same..

I thought Free and AJ needed a room,,,lmao But Terrance and Rocsi need a room lmao

I loved Free & AJ. 106 hasn't been the same without them. I haven't really been watching regular since they left, but I've seen the Terrence & Rocsi and they just aren't as interesting and I don't think they carry the show as well as Free & AJ did.

Free and Aj made that show terrance and rocsi are corny

yea the old 106&park was way betta than the new one.free and a.j made 106&park more than just a show countin down the best ten videos.terrance got a rock head and he ugly and rocsi just plain irritatin.

I like all women, but Rocsi doesnt have ANY sex appeal whatsoever. Terrance is a lame, he growed on people though because we had no choice.

Whats up with Rocsi's pants man?

AJ and Free but I'd do Rocsi

• kc

I can't stand the guy and rocsi is very annoying