Is he ready to propose????? Any MALE and female advice needed?

I have been dating the most amazing man in the world for 9 months now. Lately he has told me that he can see a long future with me and just has opened up to me more then ever before. I listen to him and smile and tell him I love him as well and I do more then anything!!! but he tells me that he does not think I take him seriously at all (I do). Today I asked him how he feels about this relaionship and where it may go, without hesitation he said "I want you to be the woman I will marry down the road and be the mother to my children" he has also told m he has something he wants to tell me but it has to be the right moment> so please please I am somewhat confused here, is he getting ready to propose? or am I misreading things

• Marc M
    Favorite Answer

It certainly seems like it. You just need to indicate that you are into the relationship, 110% as well. It seems like the only reason he hasn't yet, is because he is not sure of your intentions. Prove that the love is real on your side, too, and he should propose shortly.

You'll just have to wait and see what he has to say at the "right moment." Take it easy on the declarations of love, you want to be a little mysterious. No need for him to start taking you for granted this early on. He knows you care or you wouldn't be going out with him.

btw, hon, he is kidding about you not taking him seriously.

Girl his getting to propose my BF did the same thing....

next his going to try and get ur ring size...

Good Luck.......

Sounds like he is, you have to wait and see.