the cell phone battery?

if i keep my phone on it's charger will anything bad happen to my cell phone battery? if i were to plug it in when the battery was fine, would that do anything to my cell phone battery? ...do cell phone batteries have a built in memory?

Favorite Answer

You won't damage the battery by leaving the phone on the charger when the battery is fully charged--BUT ONLY FOR A FEW WEEKS at a time. About once a month you should take the phone off the charger and run the phone until the battery is fully discharged.

Think of the battery as being like a bucket of wet cement. You can fill it up, then pour it all out; fill it up and pour it all out again and again; etc. etc. But say you only pour out half the bucket each time and then fill it up again. Eventually, the cement in the bottom half hardens, and now you only have half a bucket left! Now, the chemicals in a battery don't "harden" as fast as cement, but still you should allow the battery to completely discharge about once a month.

• heyder

you may't try this, you're superb correct to the OC chip being integrated into the telephone. in actuality my previous Nokia 252 (around 2000) even had the technologies.. the telephone's battery ought to have been Li-On, which has no memory, so the frequency of charge would not remember.. so if all and sundry tries to tell you that, they're the two incorrect or employing an exceptionally previous telephone.. permit me wager, the telephone became an LG.. LG battery's are ordinary for this (each and every LG i had ended up desiring a clean battery interior of a few months). LG for some reason is going via a crappy distributor and the battery's tend to swell and while they try this they end functioning right.

NO IT WANT DO ANYTHING 2 YA BATTERY BY KEEPING IT ON CHARGE. AFTER ITS COMPLETELY CHARGE IT WONT CHARGE ANYMORE.