THIS ONE'S FOR ALL THE GUYS there... TAKE YOUR PICK...?

Would you pick your ex or the new girl??

ex - you're best friend and band mate at church since highschool, your girl friend since high school through college, you've been together for 5 years.. you broke up with her 2 weeks ago for another girl but the day after you called her again wanting her back but she's not responding to anything... you keep on messaging her all this time (while still dating the other girl) but she's not responding.. then she finally responded with like a goodbye message kinda angry that you cannot choose and of what you did to her... but told you she still loves and says you have to take more time to think.. and then she changed her number...

new girl - you just met her about 3 weeks ago, at work, she's been flirting with you and when you guys hooked up and had a one night stand, so you keep on dating her but keep calling your ex who obviously now you cannot call because she changed her number....

so who's it gonna be?

I know it's crazy to ask... but I was just wondering if you could tell me the probability whether he'll come back or stay with the new girl.... So if you were him???

Thanks all...

Favorite Answer

Neither...He left the ex for a reason,but doesn't want new girl either...

He's a jerkoff in any case, so I wouldn't woory 2much if I were you.

He'll pick the one who's less irrational and "crazy"; especially right now with all this hectic relationship stuff. Guys avoid drama and go for sex as much as possible, so if he's not aware of this new girl's flaws, and you keep acting all pissed off at him and doing things that push him away, then he's going to say, "Screw this. I just want to have fun" and stick with the new girl.

Although, it will take a few before he starts noticing her flaws and that she could be drama as well.

I hope it works out for you.

I think my ex- has long established love and shared many common interests such as church going, 5 years college friendship etc. The new girl has much to be explored. I would go for my ex- certainly.

• heyder

i would not try this to my lady!! If i think of the "she is the only", then my actual friends could understand and that i could be waiting to freely communicate approximately her. on an analogous time, i would not communicate approximately her constantly. I ought to offer different pastimes in my existence. i would not choose to disrespect my lady or my friends, so i could discover that stability.

ok so his ex wont talk to him so if i waz him id try to get her to love me again and show her im sorry,

but if the ex is a ***** and just never talks to me again then id try the new girl try to date her and still love my ex but thats what im doing righ tnow and its not working im still in love with my ex so yea id try the ex

i'd probably cut my losses and move on with niether....getting your p*ussy and your paycheck in the same place is never a good idea and i learned that lesson already......and having probably blown it with the ex.....would wait awhile to see if she comes around but not really expect that it will happen either.......

of course i'd want the ex back theres sooo much history. i guess it depends on y we split up in the first place

if ur the other i suggest u call him and explain how you feel and put ur foot down on him and say " me or the other girl " if it was me i choose the other girl mainly because my ex is'nt talking to me. its ur choice if you want to date the other guy or if you want him back.

i choose neither and my girlfriend who is probably so much hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaay boi. And y r u asking this question anyway? omg!!!!!!!!!!!

it varies actually