do they make conversion kits for the ninja 250 motorcycle??

I dont need the power and pricing of a 600 or 1000cc motorcycle however I dont like the styling of the ninja 250 bike which is a bit cheper im sure they make some sort of body kit change over or upgrade out there somewhere right???

Favorite Answer

There is a ninja 250, only sold in Canada. the ZZ250r, or something like that. But the plastics don't fit. Check out ninja250.org saved my *** a couple times when I had my 250. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do. One guy on there was working on a conversion kit, that was a couple yrs a go so you might wanna make a post or search around. I agree, the 250 is great for power, just needs a revamped look.

You might wanna look into Suzuki's 450F I think it is.... It's the best looking smaller sized sport bike on the market.

Source(s): ninja250.org

I haven't heard of any conversion kits for the Ninja 250 (there may be some though).

I have seen several that have been "converted" by their owners however.

One conversion was quite nicely done with fibreglas and resin---you wouldn't have known it was a Ninja 250 just by looking.

Another was done street-fighter style---rather ugly to me.

The Ninja 250 is way overdue for a cosmetic style change. The last change was in 1988---it's been exactly the same since then.

Check out this site: http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Bodywork_%26_Frame

get a used 600, 250's are a joke... if you want a cheese-m-doodle bike it's going to look like a cheese-m-doodle bike, sorry. You can't have a geo metro that looks like a ferrari, it doesn't work that way.