peter s asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what can I do stop premature ejaculation?

This usually happens the first time I insert my penis. And after ward it takes time again for my penis to erect.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

Premature ejaculation primarily has a physiological basis. Biologically, men have an orgasm approximately 2-3 minutes after penetrating the vagina. Women, on the other hand, typically take more time to reach the climax.

Since premature ejaculation is not a disease,

The treatment for premature ejaculation is

In some cases, the problem can be solved simply by educating an individual about the condition and reassuring him.

The following techniques may be beneficial in delaying ejaculation:

The "stop and start" method – in this method, the man learns to recognise the stage after which he cannot control ejaculation. The treatment method trains the person to remove the stimulus just before that stage is reached so that the urge to ejaculate is controlled. For example, when during masturbation, the man reaches a point just before ejaculating, he stops the stimulus until he starts losing the erection. Once the stage is past, he can resume the activity. This process is repeated again and again until the individual is able to delay ejaculation till the time he wishes. This method called the 'Masters and Johnson method', is most effective when the help of the partner is sought during actual intercourse.

The squeeze technique – in this method, the partner gently squeezes the tip or base of the penis just before the point of ejaculation thereby "cancelling" the orgasm. This process can be continued until the couple decides mutually to reach the climax.

Desensitising creams and gels are available in the market that reduce the sensitivity of the penis and help men reach climax later. Some men also feel that condoms reduce the sensations and, in addition to providing safer sex, help them last longer.

The couple can also experiment with sexual positions as some positions offer more control than others and may help to delay ejaculation.

Enjoy Life

Source(s): Medical Expert
  • 5 years ago

Permanently Stop Premature Ejaculation Tonight : http://ejaculationtrainerguide.com/?vseI

• 5 years ago

Permanently Stop Premature Ejaculation Tonight - http://get.ejaculationtrainerguide.com/

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi there,

Most often premature ejaculation occurs in younger men, but it can affect men of all ages. There could be a number of different reasons for the problems, both physical and psychological. The good news is that there are certain solutions available that have proven effective, such as the Ejaculation Trainer (see site here http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=565), which can show a man how to develop permanent ejaculation control. By successfully addressing a man’s ejaculation concerns and teaching him how to control it, he will quickly become more confident and both he and his partner will be much more satisfied.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I was getting so frustrated struggling to last with my girlfriend in bed. to get to 2 minutes was difficult, getting to 3 was rare. after i took this Prolargent5X5 Extreme product for only a few weeks i was lasting 10-15 minutes in bed without even trying to. i highly recommend this product to any guy out there struggling with premature ejaculation. saved my sex life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Mib1-j3EM

Youtube thumbnail

• 5 years ago

Medicine

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You need to improve the health of your penis and boost confidence. Check out a product called Man1 Man Oil. It is basically a multi-vitamin creme made just for the penis that benefits sexual performances in a number of ways. It isn't a numbing cream or anything weird like that, just good old vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants. It works very well. I have been using it for a while now and I love it. Hope this helps and good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Stop thrusting and change positions just before you reach the point of no return.

• 1 decade ago

kegal excersices

Source(s): been doing them since i was 12 hehe
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use desensitizing cream or a c*** ring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.