Who feels that there should be an MLS section?

So people can come and share opinions about the MLS teams and the US National Teams, like the women's national soccer team for example

Favorite Answer

G'day Joel C,

Thank you for your question.

It makes a lot of sense to me especially given the higher profile of MLS after David Beckham joined the Galaxy. As well, soccer is one of the few mass participation sports for both men and women.

I would suggest that you click on the Tell us What You Think link down the bottom and suggest it to the Yamsters.

Regards

Yes, there should be. There are enough Americans and other MLS fans in the soccer section. And from what I've seen from MLS, it certainly isn't the shittiest league in the world. If you take away the top 5 of the Dutch league, MLS teams could compete in Holland, I'm sure.

Yup I seriously agree!! That's why I suggested it to Yahoo already but it's not gaining momentum. :[

And to the person above me: you have no clue what your talking about. MLS is an up&coming league and will be one of the top five leagues in the world one day.

to FCB♥Beauty / Have you even watched a MLS match? Cause many people say its a bad league and they havent even seen one game!! Crazy....

• It seems I am a "Euro-snob".

So sorry,but MLS will never be able to match the leauges of Europe.

YES! I would spend all of my time there if I could get away from the Euro snobs for 30 seconds.

they should

look they even have a mexican section

em how come they still have 2006 world cup section at least take off 2006

NO MLS IS THE SHITEST FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN THE WORLD