What cellphone would you get between a CURVE or a BLACKJACK?

Should I buy the Blackberry 8300 Curve or the Samsung Blackjack?

Question Details: I am going to purchase a phone tomorrow. I need your advice. I am going to be getting 1 of the 2 phones which are the BLACKBERRY CURVE or SAMSUNG BLACKJACK.

I just wanna see what others think about the 2 phones only. Please choose a phone and state your reason.

I am only choosing one of these two phones because it is within my price range and I want a phone with a keyboard for texting.

I dont plan on getting internet on my phone.

I really think I might end up with a blackjack because it has MICROSOFT WINDOWS and I can watch movies on WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER and my friends have programs I can add to this phone.

But then again, my cousin sold his samsung blackjack because he thinks the BATTERY didn't last long.

The salesman told me the blackberry isn't worth getting since I'm not getting internet on the phone.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Favorite Answer

it depends...if your a guy get the blackjack if your a female you can pick either one...the button on the curve are so small that it take alot longer to send txt, i'm in the same boat so i upgraded my girlfriend (WIFE) phone and her bro and i liked the blackjack like you mention you can do movies and music and he hasn't had problem as far as battery and that because he talk alot or i should say txt. the blackberry is cool i like it only because it an lcd screen but other than that i would say go with the blackjack because it has alot more offer...if your about look get the blackberry if it about feature get the jack.

Source(s): got both of them

I purchased the Blackberry Curve this weekend. And I find it irresistible already. Haven't even had it for per week but. It's battery existence is well and I do not even have got to go browsing to verify my e-mail. I love it.

Honestly, I think you answered your own question........"I really think I might end up with a blackjack because it has MICROSOFT WINDOWS and I can watch movies on WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER and my friends have programs I can add to this phone.".......Go with the phone that has features that you would be more likely to use........HOPE THIS HELPS.......=)