Unable to speak?

I haven't told the doctors this, which I should have twenty years ago when I was examined for recurring seizures. There were times that I just lost my voice and unable to speak. Like my throat was paralyzed or something like it's dry.... I just can't seem to speak. I was sure there wasn't any panicky feeling that came with it. I couldn't even whimper. It only lasted less than a minute. And it suddenly stopped after a year or two. I was like twelve or thirteen way back then. Any idea what could've caused it? I was declared "disease-free" when my medical results came out.

Thanks for answering, rocksy. I just found out the answer. It was some sort of a partial seizure localized in my throat area as it was the one that was affected the most.

Favorite Answer

It does sound like panick/anxiety attacks to me...but what do i know, i'm no Doctor..just a lawyer.

But glad u'r feeling better though.

So when were u declared disease free....back then....or now?

(just a little question of my own...dont mind me)