Should I buy the Blackberry 8300 Curve or the Samsung Blackjack?

I am going to purchase a phone tomorrow. I need your advice. I am going to be getting 1 of the 2 phones which are the BLACKBERRY CURVE or SAMSUNG BLACKJACK.

I just wanna see what others think about the 2 phones only. Please choose a phone and state your reason.

I am only choosing one of these two phones because it is within my price range and I want a phone with a keyboard for texting.

I dont plan on getting internet on my phone.

I really think I might end up with a blackjack because it has MICROSOFT WINDOWS and I can watch movies on WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER and my friends have programs I can add to this phone.

But then again, my cousin sold his samsung blackjack because he thinks the BATTERY didn't last long.

The salesman told me the blackberry isn't worth getting since I'm not getting internet on the phone.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Favorite Answer

Blackberry's Kick **** !

I steer clear of Samsung products. Within the first day of acquiring one you will want to palm it off.

Blackberry is a very robust piece and the curve is a great model.

Also I wonder how much movie viewing yo will really enjoy on a phone eventually.

But since you want a windows phones, why dont you consider the new htc TyTN II.

Oops, you mentioned that you want feedback on one of these two so, my choice for you is clearly the reliable curve. Cheers,

Hope you like what you eventually buy. All the best.

• olli

Blackberry curve i've got some solid issues approximately this telephone. I at present have the Samsung Rugby a837 and this telephone is large, this weekend I used the GPS on it to circulate to Mass to a friends homestead. labored out large! it quite is a rugged telephone to declare the least!