Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is something you used to love, but now you hate?

How did it happen?

Favorite Answer

My neighbor...She was beautiful on the outside, but on the inside.....

Horse riding, not so much hate it but I am terrified to do it. Loved horses and riding for years, my mum finally bought me a horse and I soon realised that I lacked the confidence to be riding on my own in huge open spaces lol nearly got killed on a few occasions, the LAST time I rode a horse I was trying to mount my gelding in a trainers back yard and he started to run away, the trainer and my mum were telling me to get back on so I said "Look fine I will try to get on but I am just going to fall off again" and that is exactly what I did and I never got on my horse again, we sold him to an endurance rider and he went on to win many awards. I was the worst thing that ever happened to that horse hehehe He was beautiful : ) Thanks for reminding me of him.

Hip-hop. I used to love hip-hop back when it was good and actually stood for something. Now look at it. I don't even want to get into my rant because I don't want to get mad right now, but there it is.

Sloppy Joes. I got horribly sick from them a few years ago, now the sight of them makes me ill.

Some cartoons

i had a really nice best friend but she went all mean on me. now i got 2 gorgeous best friends!

2 of my friends.

now i see them as immature and oversensitive. thats not how I roll. so now im like, whatever

and they hate me too. so ehh..

• Bella

Winter.

I guess it's happened with me getting older...:-)

A woman who stole my heart, trashed my soul and screwed my body.....it was me who shut the doors.

going to work. I don't know, its the same job only different store.