Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is something you used to love, but now you hate?

How did it happen?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My neighbor...She was beautiful on the outside, but on the inside.....

• 1 decade ago

Horse riding, not so much hate it but I am terrified to do it. Loved horses and riding for years, my mum finally bought me a horse and I soon realised that I lacked the confidence to be riding on my own in huge open spaces lol nearly got killed on a few occasions, the LAST time I rode a horse I was trying to mount my gelding in a trainers back yard and he started to run away, the trainer and my mum were telling me to get back on so I said "Look fine I will try to get on but I am just going to fall off again" and that is exactly what I did and I never got on my horse again, we sold him to an endurance rider and he went on to win many awards. I was the worst thing that ever happened to that horse hehehe He was beautiful : ) Thanks for reminding me of him.

• 1 decade ago

Hip-hop. I used to love hip-hop back when it was good and actually stood for something. Now look at it. I don't even want to get into my rant because I don't want to get mad right now, but there it is.

• 1 decade ago

Sloppy Joes. I got horribly sick from them a few years ago, now the sight of them makes me ill.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Some cartoons

• 1 decade ago

i had a really nice best friend but she went all mean on me. now i got 2 gorgeous best friends!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2 of my friends.

now i see them as immature and oversensitive. thats not how I roll. so now im like, whatever

and they hate me too. so ehh..

• Bella
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Winter.

I guess it's happened with me getting older...:-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A woman who stole my heart, trashed my soul and screwed my body.....it was me who shut the doors.

• 1 decade ago

going to work. I don't know, its the same job only different store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.