Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls, do you act all pretty and nice to get something you want?

lots of girls i know try to use what i call the "puppy face" strategy. in order to have a guy do something for her, a girl acts all sweet and pretty. i dont understand why my guy friends fall for it, ALL THE TIME. i am the only one that doesn't fall for this stupid crap. many girls call me mean because i don't get subdued. it's like they expect me to do a favor for them when i don't need to. girls do you always use this trick? does it work all the time? it only seems to work with guys.. i don't know why i don't fall for it like the rest

Favorite Answer

Nope not me.. Theres alot girls r like that... bunch of fakes girls acting like dat!

of course... that's like the warning sign we give to guys... it's either you do it for us, or we take out our sharpened well-manicured claws mwahahahhaha... [lol]

j/k. My man doesn't always fall for it either, but it's ok. I'd rather be with someone who thinks for themselves and not be all slave-like the whole time. It saves all of us a lot of bullcrap. But when it comes to situations where I really REALLY wanted something, I can't help but try it out. Just call it a last minute act of desperation.

teehee. =P

luv,

x_musicbabe23

Source(s): now... choose me for best answer? *stares at 2s2s all puppy eyed* =P

Nope

i do that for things that i wouldnt mind doing myself, just like throwing something in the bin or getting something for me. im an immatue teenager though, so i dont know if that counts. i dont do it to make guys do things that would hurt them though.

i used to when i was a teenager and it worked!

i dont use it but if he likes me and doesnt want me to have to wait wtf ill jump to the frount k i dont try but life happens