Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls, do you act all pretty and nice to get something you want?

lots of girls i know try to use what i call the "puppy face" strategy. in order to have a guy do something for her, a girl acts all sweet and pretty. i dont understand why my guy friends fall for it, ALL THE TIME. i am the only one that doesn't fall for this stupid crap. many girls call me mean because i don't get subdued. it's like they expect me to do a favor for them when i don't need to. girls do you always use this trick? does it work all the time? it only seems to work with guys.. i don't know why i don't fall for it like the rest

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope not me.. Theres alot girls r like that... bunch of fakes girls acting like dat!

• 1 decade ago

of course... that's like the warning sign we give to guys... it's either you do it for us, or we take out our sharpened well-manicured claws mwahahahhaha... [lol]

j/k. My man doesn't always fall for it either, but it's ok. I'd rather be with someone who thinks for themselves and not be all slave-like the whole time. It saves all of us a lot of bullcrap. But when it comes to situations where I really REALLY wanted something, I can't help but try it out. Just call it a last minute act of desperation.

teehee. =P

luv,

x_musicbabe23

Source(s): now... choose me for best answer? *stares at 2s2s all puppy eyed* =P
  • 1 decade ago

Nope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i do that for things that i wouldnt mind doing myself, just like throwing something in the bin or getting something for me. im an immatue teenager though, so i dont know if that counts. i dont do it to make guys do things that would hurt them though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i used to when i was a teenager and it worked!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont use it but if he likes me and doesnt want me to have to wait wtf ill jump to the frount k i dont try but life happens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.