Are there any websites that give free auto repair instruction that you know of?

I'm poor and can't afford to buy a Chilton's manual to see how to repair my truck. Are there any sites to your knowledge that actually give repair instruction for free? You'll be my hero and get 10 points if you can post one. Thanks for your help...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep, try this. We've used it alot! Good luck.

http://www.autozone.com/shopping/repairGuide.htm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like Wutz said. But to add my $.02 . how the frag can you afford to fix it if you can`t afford a $20 dollar book. Using parts from " Mobile Auto Wreckers", and working in your back yard under the trellis?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

wel you may type in the thank you to substitute maximum any area call and locate that and fairly if your continuously engaged on outdated vehicles some fix manuals woul d are available in handly now and back you may type in call of automobile and fix instruction manual PDF and locate one

• 1 decade ago

google to year and car and what you want to fix with a diy next to it like this:

1987 toyota camry spark plugs DIY

Then they're should be sites that pop out.... a lot have videos and pictures too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you can find forums for your specific vehicle and the people on there will ususally help out.

good luck.

• 1 decade ago

how about asking questions in yahoo if you've got anything specific.

The community is huge, you know!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.