Non-surgical finger callus removal.?

I've currently gotten myself addicted to King of Fighters for PS2. I'm an avid video game player, but Id never developed a callus from it before.This one requires I mash the d-pad more then usual, and it started hurting. ): Soon after I developed the callus.

I've always been proud of my soft, feminine hands. And now I have this tough ugly callus on my left thumb. Someone got an easy solution to restore my beauty?

• Cochy
    Favorite Answer

Do not pick at it or try to cut it. It will make it worse! Calluses form from too much damage to the skin in that area... your body is just trying to protect it. If you cut it or try to file it off, it will reform and possibly make it even worse.

You can buy patches for calluses at your local pharmacy store... they look like round bandages, usually. They have a small dose of acid that gets rid of calluses. If you're still playing the game though, it could easily re-develop. If it's a deep callus, you may need to see a dermatologist. The over-the-counter stuff works well though! If you're still playing the game, try to protect your thumb with a bandage or some gauze. After playing rub some aloe vera on it and moisturize it to soothe it.

• peat

Surgical Callus Removal

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Non-surgical finger callus removal.?

I've always been proud of...

Source(s): surgical finger callus removal: https://shortly.im/HfiYf

Kojiro89,

Yeh Ms. We have a lot of solutions available at the Pharmacy (or Chemist) for your problem. Just inquire at drugstores because it has different trade names in different places. Here it is called "callus remover solution". Just apply it to the thick areas once or twice a day, and bingo you can have your beautiful feminine hands again. Then try to complement thereafter by using cotton gloves (if possible) to prevent redeveloping that ugly mass. Good day.

You can bite it off, or cut it off with a single-edge razor blade, very carefully.

You can use a pumice stone to scrape it off after a warm-water soaking.