Erika asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i want to cut my hair and i need an objective opinion,.....?

i want bangs that end right at my eyebrows, like lily allens or how tyra banks has her's right now, but i have a round face so i dont know if it will be flattering or not, and no one in my family will tell me the truth, so people help me out, please

Favorite Answer

well lets see..who in hollywood has a round face. eek i cant really think of any for an example. it might make ur face look too short. what u could do is go to the haircutter and tell her you want bangs but pretend ur not sure what kind and just be like "so what would look best, the kind that end at my eyebrows or longer ones or ones with layers...." and be tricky and see what she says.

I have a round face and bangs like that. It works well. In fact, I can only wear bangs because without them, my face looks HUGE. I think its slimming and adds length. the trick is not to make them too heavy and they should be kept well trimmed and not frizzy.

Its worth a try....I love them

what i did was in july i chopped my hair in to bangs then i grew it out and cut if in a shape and its up to my eyebrows to the right and i have a round face. It will look good on you! goodluck

I have a round face and I, myself, cut my hair like that. If you are going to do it yourself, cut your hair a little longer, so it's nearly in your eyes, because your hair curls up at the end. If you do that, it will sit right over your eyebrows then you can fix up the loose ends. I found having my hair like that really suit having it all cutesy in pigtails or business-like in a bun or if you cut your hair really choppily, it looks rad out.

Google a few hairstyle sites.Theres an amazing 1 where you submit your photo and test hairstyles on yourself...

I wouldnt go too short if I were you,though,coz it takes a long time for your hair to grow back!

i personally dont like that type of bangs on anyone but little kids....

i think it would make your face look kind of short and maybe a lil fat because bangs visually break up your face and if it is round already- adding bangs would make your face appear shorter than it already is.

The good thing about hairstyles is in about a month, it will grow back. So, if you dont think it looks good afterwards...then change it! But, overall, i dont see why not try it. It wont hurt anything.

post a pic

i have a round face but im afraid it will look bad on a round face

• LaLa

I would go ahead and cut your hair....I mean do what's best for u...If u like it, just do it. Hope this helps.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm